• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help with my universal/disney trip (march 3-6)

vin1215

Mouseketeer
Hi me and my girlfriend are doing a universal/disney trip for our college spring break in march. We already have the tickets but I just noticed how expensive the hotels are for our dates (3/3-3/6). I can only really afford like 99 a night and cannot find anything. I am a florida resident and know that the value rsorts are 80 a night but I think they are a little too kiddy for a 21 and a 20 year old. We stayed at POR last time and loved that but there is nothing in our price range right now. If anyone has any information that could help us please let me know. I am also open to neighboring resorts as well as universal resorts. Please help me as soon as possible thanks guys.

Will you have a car? If not, All Star Music generally attracts more adults than families with kids. You may consider that.

yes I will have a car..Il look into all-star music. thanks ...any other info is appreciated

Since you have a car and can stay offsite I would suggest using www.hotwire.com. I always choose a 3* and have never been disappointed. Last summer we got the Sheraton Studio City which is half a mile from US/IOA for $62/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter