Need Help with Magnifying toy thing

JennInTN

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me with the name of this toy? DS saw it on TV. It's a sort of magnifying glass. Its bulb shaped and you plug it into the television. The kids on the commercial look at fibers and all sorts of stuff and it shows the magnified image on the TV screen. He told his DGM about it and she wants to get it (why?).

I have googled `til my eyes are crossed. :headache: Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

TIA,

No, definitely not. But thanks for trying.
It's for sure a kid toy. You know not real high quality plastic. Plugs into the television.

It is called

Eyeclops

My DS wants this for Christmas. BJ's had it for 39.99 plus you got something extra with it. E-Toys has it for $49.99

It is called

Eyeclops

My DS wants this for Christmas. BJ's had it for 39.99 plus you got something extra with it. E-Toys has it for $49.99

Thanks GJM. I was still searching away when you posted. I knew someone here would know.

BTW, DH, DS and I make "GJM", too.

If I had that in my house, my tv would be pulled off the shelf on the first day. Good luck.

BTW, DH, DS and I make "GJM", too

That is so funny - that is all of our initials!

When I read your post - I knew actually what you were talking about, but could not remember the name - I knew it eye -- something. I pulled out the Etoys book and found it.

That is so funny - that is all of our initials!

When I read your post - I knew actually what you were talking about, but could not remember the name - I knew it eye -- something. I pulled out the Etoys book and found it.

You helped restore some sanity this morning - Thanks. I kept searching for "I" not eye.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter