need help with mad hatter cake

daveb

Mouseketeer
Help,we're gettig a mad hatter cake made for our wedding soon.Apparently to keep it solid we need 2 sets osa cake circle with legs and the cake place metioned here is out of them.Anyone here no where we can find 2 and get them to Canada quiclky.LOLKT27 where are you.Thanks Daveb

I'm here but I don't get what you are looking for? Feel free to answer here or pm me & I would be glad to help!

~Katie

Thanks Katie you've been great.Not sure Iknow what I'm looking for either,lol,but I'm having somebody make a mad hatter cake for our wedding.Apparently you need to cake cicles size 8 and 10 and 4 legs for each so that you let each layer sit on it so it does'nt collapse.In the instructions you so gratefully supplied(thanks again)the chef/baker calls it a single cake system with legs.I contacted them and they knew what it was and that indeed we need it but were sold out and not going to have them in time for us.I was just wondering if anyone here knew what they were and where else I may find one and get it to Canada quickly.Thanks daveb

I noticed you said someone supplied you with directions to make the Mad Hatter Cake? I would love a copy because I would like one at my shower. Thanks!

KT27 gave me fantastic instructios but I don't know how to post them.Do an advanced search using daveb to search,that'll give you all my threads.Go to the thread titled mad hatter ckae pictures and halfway through KT27 provides a link ,its fantastic.Let me know if you find it or not.Thanks daveb

Got it! Thanks!! I really wanted this cake but had no idea the instructions where out there!! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter