• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEED HELP with kindergarten class art project for auction

cerberus

"If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exe
Each year our school does a fundraising event and each class needs to create an art project to auction off. Last year I had my DD 1st grade class put handprints on a bench then made them into flowers. It went for $1100:crazy2: I was not planning on helping this year but no one in my DD kindergarten class volunteered so here I am again..........

I know I do not want to do anything with handprints because several other grades are doing that. So I found this dove colored in with fingerprints and thought it might be cute to do something similar with a heart http://bcskidart.blogspot.com/2008/11/ms-la-tochas-kindergarten-class.html

However I am looking for ideas to improve on this idea and make it look less plain????????? I thought about adding a colored background....maybe having each child (we have 11) make a thumbprint heart around the main heart and put their name under it?

I am just not super creative and would love any input!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!
Wendi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter