Need Help With First Night ADR

tigergrad

DIS Veteran
We will be arriving around 7:30pm on Fri Oct 31. We will be staying at the Beach Club. We need to make an ADR for dinner that night. Since the park hours have not been posted on the WDW site, I don't know how late EPCOT will be open. We already have ADRs for Le Celier, Coral Reef, and San Angel later in the week. We will be on the DP and would like to maximize our use of TS credits for this meal. Any suggestions?

If you are feeling different, why don't you try Morocco? It's a fun dining experience, and the food is good.

Japan's Teppanyaki is always a fun idea as well.

I would definately do it in the showcase, though, and take advantage of the International Gateway on that first night. Park hours shouldn't be a problem, as the restaurants will frequently be open after many of the Future World attractions have closed.

Good luck and HAVE FUN!:cool1:

Are you actually getting to the BC around 730pm? You also have places at the BW as well as right at the resort. We ate at Captains Grille last year, at the YC, twice and it was very good and it was empty. Yachtsman's Steakhouse is also there, at BW you have so many choices, Spoodles, Flying Fish, Big River Grille or if you see that Epcot will be open late enough for you, you can go there, we are trying Biergarten for the first time this year and I have heard so many good things. Good luck with your choice!

WS at Epcot is always open til at least 9:00 as far as I know. You could also go to Cape May Cafe right at the Beach Club. The food is good and it would be very convenient for your first night.

Chef de France

great food and only 5 min walk from Beach Club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter