Need Help with Epcot passport pages

belleandme

Earning My Ears
I am trying to make an epcot passport for my girls. I originally had planned the pages for stamps and message from CM. and after that a page for country flag for each country and a final page for each country with the "fast facts" about that country. I got this idea from Evan's(otterpop's)albums He has some 5x7 passport pages for each country with "fast facts". I think that is such a cool idea. I wanted to do this to help my children learn a little more about each country and bring that info back to school. I noticed he has a "fast facts" page on every country except Japan and United Kingdom. Since he is no longer active is there any chance anyone can help me by disigning a "fast fact" page for Japan and United Kingdom. I attached a pic. so you know what I am talking about.

Attachments

• Canada2.JPG
    Canada2.JPG
    509.8 KB · Views: 24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter