Need help with dining plan!!

krichards

Mouseketeer
We defiantly want to do the hoop de doo review and rolling fork. We are taking my dad for the first time and he loves to eat so I need ideas on where else to take him. Nothing too kiddy such as character dining.

Roaring Fork is a quick service, do you mean that or Whispering Canyon? No planning is really necessary for a quick service since they don't take reservations.

We defiantly want to do the hoop de doo review and rolling fork. We are taking my dad for the first time and he loves to eat so I need ideas on where else to take him. Nothing too kiddy such as character dining.

Are you looking at TS or QS? What kinds of things does he like to eat? :confused3

Jiko's is my new Favorite at Disney. If you sit at the 'Cooking Place' you get to watch the chefs prepare the appitizers. They also chat with you and make suggestions if you ask. Sanaa is also good with a large selection. Boma is next on my list to try, I keep read great reviews for this buffet.

My other suggestions are:{Do every trip}
Kouzzina by Cat Cora, at the BoardWalk (BWI)
Ragland Road, at DTD
Mama Melrose, at DHS
Via Napoli, Italy-WS-EP

Note: Even though I have so many favorites, I always try to do one or two new places each time I go.

O'Hana!! Great TS restaurant @ Poly...on our family's must-do every trip! They serve tons of food family style, can't go wrong!

Yes I meant whispering canton. I had a screaming baby while I was writing the original post. I'm not crazy about boma. I tried it on our last trip and it wasn't my favorite.

Anyone tried coral reef?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter