Need help with dining plan!!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by krichards, Dec 29, 2012.

1. krichards

krichards Mouseketeer

We defiantly want to do the hoop de doo review and rolling fork. We are taking my dad for the first time and he loves to eat so I need ideas on where else to take him. Nothing too kiddy such as character dining.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Roaring Fork is a quick service, do you mean that or Whispering Canyon? No planning is really necessary for a quick service since they don't take reservations.

4. BearcatsFan

BearcatsFan <font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat

Are you looking at TS or QS? What kinds of things does he like to eat? :confused3

5. WizardLarz

WizardLarz DIS Veteran

Jiko's is my new Favorite at Disney. If you sit at the 'Cooking Place' you get to watch the chefs prepare the appitizers. They also chat with you and make suggestions if you ask. Sanaa is also good with a large selection. Boma is next on my list to try, I keep read great reviews for this buffet.

My other suggestions are:{Do every trip}
    Kouzzina by Cat Cora, at the BoardWalk (BWI)
    Ragland Road, at DTD
    Mama Melrose, at DHS
    Via Napoli, Italy-WS-EP

Note: Even though I have so many favorites, I always try to do one or two new places each time I go.

6. pmartzloff

pmartzloff Earning My Ears

O'Hana!! Great TS restaurant @ Poly...on our family's must-do every trip! They serve tons of food family style, can't go wrong!

7. krichards

krichards Mouseketeer

Yes I meant whispering canton. I had a screaming baby while I was writing the original post. I'm not crazy about boma. I tried it on our last trip and it wasn't my favorite.

Anyone tried coral reef?