• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need help with color selection for tie dye shirts

grumpy&princess

DIS Veteran
Ok I need to place my order for my dyes but cant firgure out one more color. I will be making 8 different color style shirts. The colors I have so far are fire red, deep purple, bright yello, turqoise, and bright green. Using Dharma companies dyes. I need one more color though. I am also getting black but not using it on most of the shirts its only for a special shirt.

Fuchsia red. If you are looking for 8 color combos, I'd personally buy fuschia red, lemon yellow and turquoise. You have to mix them anyway, so you may as well just mix your own purple, greens, etc. Only one I'd consider buying b/c it is a pain to mix is RED.
My fav combo is actually orange and fuschia. It looks like a sunset.
Green and blue is beautiful(turquoise and kelly green together are my fav) and looks like the caribbean sea.

But with just those 3(4 if you REALLY want a real red), you can make about any combo you want without having to buy the extra dyes.

i was worried about just what color purple and green i would end up with. i want a christmas looking green and red for christmas day.

Hello Could I please order some of your beautiful designs
MICKEY BUBBLE
Name Aleisha
mickeybubblewithprincesslineupbirthdaynayza.jpg

NAME FILLS
Name Aleisha Faith
FILE: DisneyPrincessNameKristen.jpg

Name Aleisha
fILE: Fabfivetriodunham.jpg

Autographpage
Rapunzel

Character Initials
A Mulan

Thanks so much your designs are beautiful!!

Hello Could I please order some of your beautiful designs
MICKEY BUBBLE
Name Aleisha
mickeybubblewithprincesslineupbirthdaynayza.jpg

NAME FILLS
Name Aleisha Faith
FILE: DisneyPrincessNameKristen.jpg

Name Aleisha
fILE: Fabfivetriodunham.jpg

Autographpage
Rapunzel

Character Initials
A Mulan

Thanks so much your designs are beautiful!!

wrong post to put these in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter