• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help with Autograph Covers please

DebH2012

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Can someone please help me with two autograph book covers (8x8) for a little girl and a little boy. This is the first time we are visiting all 4 theme parks at WDW and it would be nice to include some of the theme parks and characters. I saw a cover that had the characters filled in the person's block letters. I am open to ideas. The girl's name is Alyssa and she loves the Frozen sisters, Belle, Sophia, and Doc McStuffin. The boy's name is Bryce and he loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse. "Alyssa's Autograph Book"? Can you also please put "Walt Disney World 2016" somewhere on the cover page?

THANK YOU so much!
Deb

@DebH2012 , I am currently taking a break from creating anything new, but I have these covers that are 8x8, and I put their names on. If you like them, download them from my photobucket. Here's the links:

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/Autograph Covers and Journal Covers/image_zpsmdwe0lww.png.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/Autograph Covers and Journal Covers/image_zpsfmdbkido.png.html?sort=3&o=1

image.jpeg

Edited to add: if you have not already downloaded these, and would like to, I will have to give you a password. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but it was necessary to password protect my albums. Just let me know, and I will provide it to you.

Last edited:

THANK YOU! Do you have something with the same background (love the background) but with all the characters where I can place "Hsu/Shiu/Hong Family Trip" and "Walt Disney World October 2016" for a 10x10 book?

I can work on something for you tomorrow evening. I can do that background with the fab 5 and make it 8.5x 11.

THANK YOU! Do you have something with the same background (love the background) but with all the characters where I can place "Hsu/Shiu/Hong Family Trip" and "Walt Disney World October 2016" for a 10x10 book?

I made up these, because I wasn't sure if you wanted all the families on one, or not. It is uploaded to the same album as the first items I made for you.

image.jpeg

These are wonderful! Love them. Would these fit on a cover page for 8.5x11 book where the book is landscape format?

These are wonderful! Love them. Would these fit on a cover page for 8.5x11 book where the book is landscape format?

No, these are portrait. I didn't realize you needed it the long way. I can try and make them landscape.

Any chance you can make these for me? I need two 4 x 6 landscape with Carson and one Camden?

Thanks so much!!

Any chance you can make these for me? I need two 4 x 6 landscape with Carson and one Camden?

Thanks so much!!

I did these for you, but I can only get one of them uploaded to my photobucket. I can try to upload them again tonight or tomorrow. Or, if you would like them, I can always email them to you.

image.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter