• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Need help with a surprise 1st Disney trip!

ZoeysMommy0308

Mouseketeer
I know this is a long shot. Were going on our first Disney trip March 23rd-31st. I'm going to reveal it at her birthday party March 12th. She will be 5! She can't read yet so I'm struggling with the reveal. Wondering if there's someone taking a trip soon who could possibly Capture a video of a princess inviting her to Disney world for her birthday?! I know it's a long shot but I'd be willing to pay you for your time!!

I'd suggest you look at fiverr.com - you might not be able to get a video, but for sure you can get a voiceover that you can play on your phone. A special voicemail from a princess would be pretty cool. I've had great luck with different services there. And we do surprises big time :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter