• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Help with a hotel for 1 night fam of 7

momto3boys+aprincess

2014 Family Time Resolutions Sweepstake Winner!
Hi All, We will be arriving in orlando around 9pm the night before we check in for our week of free dining at POP. Can anyone recommend a good, clean, reasonable hotel for the night. We will be getting up early to check in at POP and head straight to a park. To stay on property that night (thanksgiving night) will be $300 for 2 rooms. I have a hard time paying that since we will be arriving so late. It is also the day before free dining starts, so it would have to be a separate ressie .Thanks so much!
Lisa

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Lake Buena Vista before our free dining check in for two nights. Get a room with 2 queen beds. They are all suites, so it will have a pull out couch in the separate sitting area too. That's at least 6 spaces. Maybe more if you have little ones. maybe someone on the floor if you need to? Great clean rooms with comfy beds and fabulous pillows. Free hot breakfast in the morning, including Mickey waffles. clean great pool with zero entry and a mushroom sprinkler and a hot tub. With AAA discount it Was $89 plus tax, end price was $100.48 per night. I thought it was a steal. We ate breakfast, checked into disney around 8:30 am and were off to the park.

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Lake Buena Vista before our free dining check in for two nights. Get a room with 2 queen beds. They are all suites, so it will have a pull out couch in the separate sitting area too. That's at least 6 spaces. Maybe more if you have little ones. maybe someone on the floor if you need to? Great clean rooms with comfy beds and fabulous pillows. Free hot breakfast in the morning, including Mickey waffles. clean great pool with zero entry and a mushroom sprinkler and a hot tub. With AAA discount it Was $89 plus tax, end price was $100.48 per night. I thought it was a steal. We ate breakfast, checked into disney around 8:30 am and were off to the park.

Thanks so much. That sounds like a lot better than $300 for that night. I just need somewhere clean to lay my tired head! :rotfl: We will be driving for 2 days to get there. Again thanks for replying.

Hi All, We will be arriving in orlando around 9pm the night before we check in for our week of free dining at POP. Can anyone recommend a good, clean, reasonable hotel for the night. We will be getting up early to check in at POP and head straight to a park. To stay on property that night (thanksgiving night) will be $300 for 2 rooms. I have a hard time paying that since we will be arriving so late. It is also the day before free dining starts, so it would have to be a separate ressie .Thanks so much!
Lisa

I just booked a room at Comfort Suites Maingate East earlier today for one night before we check into Bonnet Creek. We are also going to be arriving very late and I booked this room for $83 including taxes wheras the extra night at Bonnet Creek was going to be $160. It has 2 beds plus a sleeper and a full breakfast. It has gotten good reviews from lots of Disers.

Here is a link
http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-...&sstate_country=&city_code=&nadult=1&nchild=0

I just booked a room at Comfort Suites Maingate East earlier today for one night before we check into Bonnet Creek. We are also going to be arriving very late and I booked this room for $83 including taxes wheras the extra night at Bonnet Creek was going to be $160. It has 2 beds plus a sleeper and a full breakfast. It has gotten good reviews from lots of Disers.

Here is a link
http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-...&sstate_country=&city_code=&nadult=1&nchild=0

Thanks so much I will check it out!!!

Check out Buena Vista Suites or Caribe Royale. Great price and great location. They come highly recommended.

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Lake Buena Vista before our free dining check in for two nights.

I just booked a room at Comfort Suites Maingate East earlier today for one night before we check into Bonnet Creek.

Excellent I am going to check these out. We are thinking of staying off site for our Uni days and finding rooms for 6 is hard!
Thanks! :thumbsup2

We are staying at Quality Suites Parc Royale this weekend, got a 2 bedroom suite, with 1 king in the master, 2 doubles in the 2nd bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room for $80 per night, includes free breakfast and manager's reception drinks in the evening. The suite says it will sleep up to 8 people (we are getting for 4, but my girls have reached the stage where they hate to sleep together, plus 2 bathrooms means easier for everyone to get ready for the day).

We are staying at Quality Suites Parc Royale this weekend, got a 2 bedroom suite, with 1 king in the master, 2 doubles in the 2nd bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room for $80 per night, includes free breakfast and manager's reception drinks in the evening. The suite says it will sleep up to 8 people (we are getting for 4, but my girls have reached the stage where they hate to sleep together, plus 2 bathrooms means easier for everyone to get ready for the day).

Wow that is a really great rate. Is it from a third party site or direct?

Sounds great, let us know how it is when you get back!!!
Lisa

Just stayed at the La Quinta on international drive, just as a spot to sleep after going to Halloween Horror Nights. We got what was classified as a "king delux" room, it was 66 after taxes and charges etc. King size bed, fridge and microwave, SUPER clean, comfy, BIG rooms. I think the 2 queen rooms are a little less expensive.

edit: forgot to add, free breakfast (we didn't wake up early enough for it so i can't say if it was good or a lot of choices) and check out isn't until noon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter