Need Help with a Checklists

jennymitch

Earning My Ears
Hello Disigners!

I am making itinerary packets for our surprise trip that I am going to present to the kids. I have a "Surprise Your Going to Disney World" letter, a list of all our dining reservations and some activity pages.

What I think will make it perfect are checklists for each park so they can see what rides/shows each park has and they can check off which ones they want to ride/see. I thought they could fill them out during our 8 hour drive!!!

To be more specific:

1. one page for each park (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom)

2. I would like to print these our on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.

I know this is a big request but the closest I have found to something like this are planning sheets where there is only room to fill our a few "can't miss" attractions. I have been on this board for almost 2 years and I am pretty confident I have not come across anything like this but if I am mistaken I apologize and would appreciate if someone could direct me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to tackle this

Warm Regards,

Jen :love:

One other thing I forgot to mention is that I am willing to do get the list for each park so that is one less thing you have to do.

something like this with checkboxes and lines for writing added? I have all 4 parks

That is perfect! Would you be able to add the attractions with checkboxes? If yes let me know and I go through my maps and put it together for you.

Hi Marion,

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have some your checklists also. The kids will love filling them out. I am more than happy to send you a list for each park, however i can see that personalizing might get tedious if you get alot of these requests. If you would rather just make a generic one for each park, i would happily use that instead. Maybe it would be possible to leave a few checkmark box lines blank so the kids could write something in if didn't happen to be on the list

Would it be a pain to have the size scaled down some....the kids are taking journals but they wont be 8.5 by 11? I believe my pages are 6X8, but a 4x6 card size would be fine too. If it's to much trouble to change the size, it's no biggie i can fold them in half and stick them in envelope.

Thank You So Much:thumbsup2
Twins7110

I have no plans to personalize any and will do the listing I receive from the individual that started the thread and made the request! :)

according to her specifications only.

Marion, I am currently out of town on vacation and just got an opportunity to see this. I will get a list together for you when I return. Thank you!

That is very cool! I only saw the HS one, were the other ones there? It may be my phone...

Please.....I am doing these for the person that created the initial request and as it says on her posts, I am awaiting her listing for the parks. I was only posting a sample for that DISer.

Well, didn't mean to bother or upset you. I was complimenting your work that is being shared on a public forum. Sorry to have intruded!

Maybe it is using a phone but I am simply trying to do the DISigns for the person that requested them....as I stated earlier, she will provide me with listings and then I can wrap up her requests! :surfweb:

the DHS was a sample but none are finished until the requester approves! :thumbsup2

Marion

They are perfect. If you can just make one change to the magic kingdom one and add Philharmagic (sp?). If you cannot fit it you can remove either the Riverboat or stitch's escape.

These are just perfect and I am so grateful to you for your time and effort. Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter