Need help with a birthday surprise!

APears

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

My dad's birthday is next month and I want to surprise him with something really special since I won't be there to celebrate with him this year. I was thinking of making lunch or dinner reservations at Blue Bayou for him and my mom, but I was wondering if there's a way to pre-pay for a meal? Has anyone ever done this before with Disney?

I think my only other option is to send gift certificates with them, but I know my dad is really stubborn and hates accepting gifts so he may not use them. My mom can't keep a secret at all so I'm hoping to keep them both in the dark until the last minute and have everything worked out. Any advice is much appreciated!

I thinking that you need to book with a credit card these days.. so if you ring the restaurant they would be able to tell you if they could charge the card after they have eaten.. ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter