Need help whittling this down...

stitchfan75

Custom Tea Maker to the Mad Hatter
My Disney TA made my ADR's last night and after sent me a note that I may be overdoing it with two table service on some days. This is our first visit and there are so many great places to eat! Here is our ADR list so far:

9/26 Crystal Palace Dinner 7:30pm
9/27 Tusker House Breakfast 9:30am (AK EMH, we are hitting the safari and then going to breakfast)
9/27 Ohana Dinner 9:40pm
9/29 1900 Park Fare Breakfast 8:25am (this is mine, I love Alice)
9/30 Ohana Breakfast 8:35am (Dh's only request)
10/1 Akershus Breakfast 10:50am (got this because BOG was booked)
10/1 Raglan Road 7:00pm
10/2 Jiko 7:20pm (our last night and fancy dinner, will change if Morimoto's opens for booking)

I can totally drop the Akershus, my kids are older and not huge into princesses, the youngest (11) only asked for Belle and we can go to Enchanted Tales to meet her. We were supposed to do Garden Grill on Monday the 28th but it was booked solid.
Is there anything you seasoned Disney vets see that can be switched out or dropped all together? I think I hit the highlights but am so afraid I'm going to miss some great dining opportunity.

I don't think two TS meals is "overdoing it" if you want them. The only thing that would bother me is a 9:40pm dinner. That's past bedtime at home.:faint:

On the days you have two TS meals booked it's breakfast and dinner, so that's not a big deal. I'd maybe drop Akershus because it's at an odd time, and I don't know what your touring plans are for Epcot that day. Otherwise I don't see an issue. My best advice is to not get too off of your normal at home dining schedule. You know your family best, so trust your instincts.

Don't worry about missing any dining opportunities since this is your first visit. Because it IS your first visit, you have so much more to see besides a plate in front of you, lol!!

I'm excited for you and your family! The first visit is so special. Just don't forget to be in the moment and enjoy.
Good luck and have fun!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter