Need help where to stay

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Simba0319, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Simba0319

Simba0319 Mouseketeer

I haven't been to Disney in (eek) 3 years and I feel so out of the loop. My friends and I are driving down for Feb break and we need a 3 bedroom (preferably lock out) rental off property and I have no CLUE where to stay! Any suggestions? Also, what website should we book from? Thank you!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mousemom11

mousemom11 Wild Women Do Disney and They Don't Regret It!

4. brucerob62

brucerob62 Mouseketeer

there are limited number of 3 bedrooms at bonnet creek..owned by wyndham...just inside disney property..without paying the disney prices..1/2 mile from epcot....awesome place..go to vacationstrategy.com for best rates..you wont be dissapointed..beautiful place

5. newmouse2008

newmouse2008 Administrator Administrator

6. The White Family

The White Family MOUSE HOUSE LOVER

pirates retreat vacation home.it is 5 mile from WDW ,its own private heated pool.game room,fully furnished.we have stayed there its beautiful and very reasonable.

P,M if you would like to see soem piks:cool1:

7. mrsklamc

mrsklamc <font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what

We were very happy with 5mins2disney.com

8. Simba0319

Simba0319 Mouseketeer

Thank you everyone! I think we are going to go with Bonnet Creek through Ken Price at vacationupgrades.com. Anyone use them? Bonnet Creek looks awesome. Because it's in Disney can you use the extra magic hours? Thanks!