Need Help W/ purchasing Minnie Mouse Ears

azgirl

Earning My Ears
We were just at Disneyland last weekend. My daughter now wants to have a Minnie Mouse party. When we were there, there were cute Minnie Mouse ears at the souvenior shops. I looked at them and thought they were cute. Now I really want one for my daughter to wear at her Minnie Mouse Birthday Party. I have checked the Disney Store at our mall and no luck. Do any of you know if things can be purchased from Disneyland online? If I called Disneyland I wonder if they could help. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Angie

When is the party? I will be there in 2 weeks - can you wait that long?

That is so very kind of you, although I would hate to cause any inconvience for you. I have a phone number that I'm calling tomorrow. I think I might be able to order them. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Thanks again, Angie

I hit the jackpot this morning! I was given this 800# to call and come to find out you can order souveniors from Disneyland! I'm so excited. I was having a hard time finding Minnie Mouse things for this birthday party and now I'll have lots of stuff.

Angie

Can you post that number?

We just got back and have a "few regrets"

Disneyland DelivEars / Merchandise Guest Services (US Only) number is 800-760-3566

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter