Need help - Vinylmation & Wedding

Emma1987

DIS Veteran
Hi

I'm looking for ideas for my wedding photography. I seem to remember pictures of a couples wedding where they used the Bride & Groom figures in their wedding album.
I really loved the idea of it. I need a photo to show my photographer exactly what I mean though. In the photo the photo focuses on the figures with the Bride & Groom blurred in the background, quite similar to photos with bouquets.

Anyway, I'm really hoping someone can help me with this one.

Thanks guys

I know I have seen some like this in the past. I spent all day looking and haven't found anything yet. I'll keep looking and if I find anything I'll post it here. Would a photo with a bouquet work or do you want just the one with the vinylmation characters?

This is such a common thing these days as pictures go that I can't imagine how your photos wouldn't understand what you mean if you describe it to them as you did? Also a bouquet type pic (seems like you found one already) should be fine as an example?

I don't have that exact picture to show, not sure if this helps. Good luck!!:thumbsup2

I looked too, I know I can remember seeing that picture somewhere, but I can't remember where!

But I agree with Lisa, I think if you show your photographer a similar shot with a different item in the foreground...a bouquet, a shoe, the rings, whatever and tell your photographer you want the same shot but with the vinylmations in place of the item in the sample pic, I'm sure they'll be able to recreate the picture you want.

Good Luck!!

Brooke

Thanks ladies! I've yet to actually find that bouquet picture myself. It would just be easier to demonstrate to my photographer exactly what I mean. Ykno?

On a positive note, my Bride & Groom Vinyls arrived yesterday morning! Yay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter