Need help....Surprise trip!!

Margaret West

Disney Believer
My DH surprised me with a 4 day trip to the World with my SIL. The dates are Nov 5-9th, but he wanted me to help with the planning. Since I was not even thinking about going this time of year, I haven't kept up with any of the codes(if there has been any). Here is where I need your help.
1. What codes, if any, are available for that time period.
I think the Disney Visa has some special going on.
2. Will this be a busy time to go?(available rooms)
The Disney site gives me no room availabilty except for Fort
Wilderness.
3. What can I expect out of the weather this time of year?
Type of clothes to pack.

;) All comments will be welcomed.;)

We're headed to Fort Wilderness on November 10.

I'd recommend MouseSavers (www.mousesavers.com) for more information on discounts available.

There are currently no public "room only" discounts. There are annual passholder rates available for that timeframe and you may be able to get a decent discount if you are a Disney Club member.

If you have the Disney Visa card, there are decent package discounts available for that time period.

We received a e-mail with a special code and pin number that gave us rates a bit cheaper than was available on Expedia.

Room availability on the Disney site is not always accurate since they set aside certain numbers of rooms at certain prices.

As far as the weather, it should be shorts weather except maybe at night. It is usually high 70's or low 80's during the day but can down to high 50's at night.

Good luck!

How nice for you... a surprise trip! (And personally, I love the kind of surprise where you get to help plan it!) The only help I can be here is weather wise. I always go at the very end of November, and the weather is perfect. Warm, but not hot. Sometimes it gets a little chilly in the evening (jeans and a sweatshirt should suffice). I burn easily, and, although I always spend at least a day at a water park, I always wind up with a tan, but not a burn. Have a fantastic time... and hey, might I suggest planning an actual, "he doesn't know anything about it" surprise for the DH while you're there as a "thanks for being such a faboo guy?" Just a thought!

Richard

Thanks ebruce and Richard for your responses.
I did check with Mary at Mousesavers and according to the historical trends there was a room only code that came out in early Oct last year. I will wait a few days just in case but will
still call CRO to see what is available.
Glad to here it will still be "shorts" weather during the day. We will probably skip the water parks this time since it will be a "short" trip. HA!
Thanks again;) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter