Need help suprised with a mother/daughters trip

miceli20

Disney Veteran
Hi I was just told by my youngest DD, 19 and a college student, that she had planned a trip for me and her and her sister for WDW in December. She tried to keep it quite but that doesn't work in our family. LOL Can someone help me with a theme or suggestions to make some shirts or room decorations or anything to make it special. It means the world to me that she is spending her own money to do this, we are a big Disney family! Thanks in advance!!!

Hi I was just told by my youngest DD, 19 and a college student, that she had planned a trip for me and her and her sister for WDW in December. She tried to keep it quite but that doesn't work in our family. LOL Can someone help me with a theme or suggestions to make some shirts or room decorations or anything to make it special. It means the world to me that she is spending her own money to do this, we are a big Disney family! Thanks in advance!!!

post removed

Last edited:
Hi
Which resort are you staying at?
Can you post your family's last name?
Hugs Mel

here is an example of a christmas door or window decoration (sign)
Miceli thanks

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter