Need Help!! Staying at Pop want to Visit Universal!!

ChrystalUnicorn

Mouseketeer
Hi all!!
We will be visiting Disney next month and staying at Pop century. We want to visit Universal but I cannot rent a car because I am scared to drive in Florida!!
What is the best way for 6 kids and 2 aduts to get from Pop Century to Universal??
Thanks in advance!!

ChrystalUnicorn said:
Hi all!!
We will be visiting Disney next month and staying at Pop century. We want to visit Universal but I cannot rent a car because I am scared to drive in Florida!!
What is the best way for 6 kids and 2 aduts to get from Pop Century to Universal??
Thanks in advance!!

Call Mears transport. They will pick you up at your resort, drop you at Universal and pick you up later in the day. Did this two years ago when staying at ASMu

I think Mears is your only option here. You can set up a pick up time with your resort front desk, but it'll need to be done the day/night before. Cost is $18 per adult and $16 per child. There is a sticky on this subject on the Universal/IOA board.

This package is worth looking into: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/universal/

We did this a couple of years ago. I bought the two day tickets with the round trip transportation. DD and I went to US one day and did stuff at both parks. We also bought Blue Man tickets and saw that show that day. Then we went back a couple days later to meet up with family. It worked great and I didn't have to drive or park.

This package is worth looking into: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/universal/

We did this a couple of years ago. I bought the two day tickets with the round trip transportation. DD and I went to US one day and did stuff at both parks. We also bought Blue Man tickets and saw that show that day. Then we went back a couple days later to meet up with family. It worked great and I didn't have to drive or park.

I agree with this! The tickets print out with "Universal Travel Company" on them, which allows you to get into the park/Wizarding World an hour early like Universal Hotel guests!

I agree! Dreams unlimited tickets/ride package. we called the day before, they picked us up exactly ontime. we got our tickets from "will call" , and yes, they let us in early! We headed right to "harry potter land", and saw almost everything before the crowds got there. take that early time to check out every space and store front. every one of them was remarkable!! by 10:30am we had seen everything there, and moved on to the rest of the park. would use this option again, without a doubt!

we did this 3 years ago with 3 adults and 6 kids. I called to desk CM and asked which taxi company could hold 9 people and they said there wasn't any. BUT I knew I had seen those taxi vans picking up/dropping off people so I went down to the lobby and took note of the next taxi vans name. I called the company and got a round trip taxi for 9 for $75. The company was great- right on time to pick us up and then asked if we knew about what time we wanted to return. We didn't know for sure so the driver gave us his number and told us to call when we were leaving the park. We waited maybe ten minutes for him to show up.

Thanks all!

We stayed at HR last time but I want to stay at Disney and just pop over for WWOHP. This is perfect:thumbsup2

Need to visit Honeydukes for more cauldron cakes:love:

we did this 3 years ago with 3 adults and 6 kids. I called to desk CM and asked which taxi company could hold 9 people and they said there wasn't any. BUT I knew I had seen those taxi vans picking up/dropping off people so I went down to the lobby and took note of the next taxi vans name. I called the company and got a round trip taxi for 9 for $75. The company was great- right on time to pick us up and then asked if we knew about what time we wanted to return. We didn't know for sure so the driver gave us his number and told us to call when we were leaving the park. We waited maybe ten minutes for him to show up.

What was the name of the taxi company???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter