Need Help-Signature Wedding Album Color & Designs

alura77

Earning My Ears
Hello,
First time poster, long time lurker.
I got married in Walt Disney World on June 27th, 2009. I am finally putting together my Disney Signature Album. I used their photography, though I wish I didn't as my photographer was not very good.

Anyway, basically I'm trying to see if anyone on here has gotten a Signature Wedding Album through Disney Photography?? I am in NY so I'm doing this all through emails and I don't know a few things:

-Does anyone have pictures of the front of the album with the Castle or Coach design stencils?
-Does anyone have an Album done in "Atlantis" leather?

Just any photos or advice would be great.

BTW-Thank you to all you Brides on here. Your knowledge and trip accounts really helped us plan our Wedding. We got married at Epcot in Italy and had the reception at the Living Seas. We had a Dessert Party at Epcot too the night before. I also had potrait sessions at MK and DHS. I think I'm one of the few Brides who got Star Tours pictures and Pirates of the Caribbean pictures! My photographer was laughing when I said I was the Star Wars geek!

All of you helped in some way and I appreciated it greatly!

Hi! I am probably not going to be much help because I ordered a Disney Digital Montage Album... But, I wanted to recommend that you contact Disney's Fine Art staff. They were very helpful with emailing a lot of brochures and photos of the different albums prior to our session. I'm sure they can show you what the album covers will look like with both the Castle/Coach designs.

The cover of my album was "ivory" and I'm not sure what the atlantis leather is. I'm sure they can help you out with that as well! I was very very pleased with the look of my album and thought Disney's Fine Art people were incredible!

Your photos from MGM (sorry I still cannot call it the new name!) sound awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter