Need Help Renting a House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epscot

WDW Veteran
My family (6 adults, 1 DS age 3) is going for our annual long weekend trip to WDW in late September. Based on another post I saw on these boards, I'm looking into renting a house instead of reserving hotel rooms. Does anyone have any experience with this? We will need a 4 BR house for 5 nights.

Can anyone recommend the best/closest community or conversely, a community that we should avoid because of location/condition of houses, etc.?

Several respondents on the thread I read listed some websites, but most said that they had never personally rented a house. I am interested in any good leads (websites, etc) but am particularly looking for actual experiences and/or advice from people that have already been down this road, so to speak.

Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

epscot

I have been in 3 rented homes in the WDW area. I rented 2 homes from the same agency- www.elitevacationhomes.com. All the homes were great with 3-4 bedrooms, private pools and all the space and convenience. We have stayed in Eagle Point and Rolling Hills. Rollings hills is a little closer to Disney (we could see fireworks from the window), but Eagle Point was still only 10-15 minutes away. When you rent from the agencies you don't know the exact location of the house until you check in but you can request a particular area (hopefully you'll get it).
There are many great home rental agencies in the area. And also private home owner rentals. I happened to deal with elite cause their prices were reasonable and they also give a AAA discount. Never had any problems and will probably rent again in the near future. You can email me with any questions.

We rented a four-bedroom, three-bath executive pool home in the Lindfields subdivision from Premier Homes and were satisfied with the accomodations and the location of the home. Lindfields is off of 192 west of Disney.

With seven of us (including three kids under age 8), we enjoyed the privacy and extra space to spread out. Even my mother (who can easily find fault with her surroundings) was impressed with the accomodations.

I'll be happy to answer any specific questions that you may have.

Premier is an advertiser on this site and offers a slight discount with the code WT1. Here's the link to Premier's website:

Premier Homes

Sorry I should have put all of these comments into one thread- apologies. I have used AirBNB many many times and have never had any issues. You can only review a home if you have personally stayed in it, and I have found the reviews to be very helpful and reliable. Just a thought. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter