Need Help... POFQ or CS for 10 yr.old & 14 yr. old

tinkertot

Mouseketeer
We are already booked for March for POFQ. My kids will be 10 and 14 at the
time of our stay. The last time we stayed at the POFQ was 5 years ago. We
loved it. The resort was very cozy. My kids loved the pool. But here
5 years later will they be bored with the pool at POFQ? Should I change
to CS for their pool? :confused3

We loved POFQ, but also really liked CSR. I guess it just depends on what resort you are in the mood for. We like both pools, but I wouldn't choose CSR just for the pool.

Don't forget that you can go over to POR to swim at their pool, too. It's nice to be able to do both pools.

I've stayed at both and have to agree. Don't pick the resort because of the pool. If you were going to a resort just for the pool, it would be YBC. What do the kids say? Personally, I'd choose POFQ. It's a smaller resort than CSR, has a boat to DTD and has it's own bus stop from MK in the evening. They both have 4 stops. I'm not sure why people think bus sharing is such a big thing that they'd choose one resort over another when they both have the same number.

I'd stay where you are too. From what I'm hearing, CSR is filling up quickly and may not be available anyway. We'll be at POFQ in February!:banana:

I realized after I sent the post that POFQ and POR do share
pools. So I will stay put and thanks for all your input.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter