Need Help Please!

shawnh199

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have made online ressies for multiple restaurants that require a CC guarantee, is there a way to enter your CC at the beginning or do you have to enter with each reservation?

It's been a while since I have had to make ADR's. Does online still open at 5am CST?

Has anything major changed in the last year or so that would make things go smoother?

I appreciate any help you can offer up. Thanks in advance!

You need to re-enter you credit card info for each reservation, unfortunately. Online opens at 6am Eastern Time, I believe. Good luck :)

Thanks for your help. I totally spaced on the morning thing and forgot to get up. I didn't realize it until evening and I panicked. I went online and found my first several ADR's easily. Then, we had server issues. Apparently there were issues all morning/day. So, I really lucked out.

I got all the ADR's we wanted and all within 5-10 minutes of when we wanted them!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter