Need help please?

MommySue

Earning My Ears
xxx
Hello..I adore this board! Just found it a couple of days ago. I need help from you excellent artists! Me and my family of 7 are going to Disney World from Sept. 30 until October 7. We are celebrating our first MNSSHP and my daughter's 4th birthday while we are there. It is our second trip to WDW (in 1998). I would like suggestions on how to create family tee shirts for the MNSSHP for everyone, and matching shirts for me and my daughter to wear at the Storybook dinner, and matching shirts for everyone to wear on my daughter's birthday. I know nothing about graphics on the computer. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Take care and have a great day!!

Here are a few princess ones, celebrating a birthday. She does custom them to your specifics, just send her a pm and tell her what you want.

6thbd.jpg

Cinderellacastle-JNMom.jpg

Princess-Birthdayflowers-JNMom.jpg

Heidi,
Thank you for the suggestions. I am planning to write her a PM later today and ask her about designing a birthday shirt for my daughter and me (for us to wear to the Storybook Dinner), Halloween shirts for our 7 member group with names and year on them. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter