Need help plan for MNSSHP Oct 31

princessveronica

Earning My Ears
Trying to figure out a plan to accomplish everyone's wish list for the party.

A group of 3 adults and 4 kiddos going on 31st. Trying to figure out a plan. We will be there from 4-12. This is everyone's list of what they want to do, none of us have been to disney since the fantasyland expansion and this is the only time we have at Disney World, so we have to plan well for the party.

Must do wish list

dwarves photo
tink meet-our girls are dressed up as Tink and periwinkle, We HAVE to do this
princess meet
haunted mansion and photopass ghost shots
parade want to be on main st because of phineas and ferb
hallowishes
trick or treat lots of candy per the kiddos
meet mickey and minnie in Halloween costume
pooh gang in costume photo
lotso meet
Ariel ride
the goofy rollercoaster
Big thunder Mtn
Space Mtn
monsters university dance party
shopping for party merchandise
dole whips

Thanks in advance!

Trying to figure out a plan to accomplish everyone's wish list for the party. A group of 3 adults and 4 kiddos going on 31st. Trying to figure out a plan. We will be there from 4-12. This is everyone's list of what they want to do, none of us have been to disney since the fantasyland expansion and this is the only time we have at Disney World, so we have to plan well for the party. Must do wish list dwarves photo tink meet-our girls are dressed up as Tink and periwinkle, We HAVE to do this princess meet haunted mansion and photopass ghost shots parade want to be on main st because of phineas and ferb hallowishes trick or treat lots of candy per the kiddos meet mickey and minnie in Halloween costume pooh gang in costume photo lotso meet Ariel ride the goofy rollercoaster Big thunder Mtn Space Mtn monsters university dance party shopping for party merchandise dole whips cadaver dans Thanks in advance!

Test

A group of 3 adults and 4 kiddos going on 31st. Trying to figure out a plan. We will be there from 4-12. This is everyone's list of what they want to do, none of us have been to disney since the fantasyland expansion and this is the only time we have at Disney World, so we have to plan well for the party.

Must do wish list

dwarves photo
princess meet
hallowishes
lotso meet
Ariel ride
the goofy rollercoaster
Big thunder Mtn
Space Mtn
dole whips
cadaver dans

Thanks in advance!

Personally, I would try to do the rides before the party starts, if able. ESP the HM. You can always go back and get the photo later after party has started. We found the Dwarves lines really wasn't more than 45 minutes all night, both nights we went on a sold-out party. Save Dance party till very end---characters go in before end of party sometimes, dance parties go until midnight. Meet Lotso when you meet Mickey, not a long line for either. Try to plan so you can get things done in same area at one time. Hope this helps. I think Kenny the Pirate has times for each character group to come out----that may help plan you times at different places. Oh, and Trick or Treat as you go along, but wait until second half of party as lines die down a bunch.

Good luck! We were at the party last night - sold out- we saw Gaston before the party started, saw Ariel. The dwarves had a HUGE line all night. We got to see the fireworks, and the late parade which was still PACKED. Saw Cinderella and Aurora with their princes, and then time froze while we waited for Rapunzel for. An. Hour. Posted time 20 minutes. The lines for candy were horrible, people were everywhere! We will never do another party. Everyone we talked to could not believe how crowded the park was. For us at least it was a huge disappointment - never again. I hope you get to do everything you want, priority #1 should be the Fairies.

Must do wish list

dwarves photo
princess meet
hallowishes
lotso meet
Ariel ride
the goofy rollercoaster
Big thunder Mtn
Space Mtn
dole whips

Thanks in advance!

Find the MNSSHP thread and everyone will recommend touring party plan suggestions from Kenny the Pirate. We attended the party on the 14th. You can also find/google the current Map for the party to see where the different characters will be.

haunted mansion and photopass ghost shots - They were out a little before party officially started. By the Colombia House. Do this before official party start.

shopping for party merchandise - They are already sold out of many items including the pins. We were not impressed but everyone is different.

dole whips - also do before party start at 7.

dwarves photo - Get in line by 6pm! and this should be good to go.

Trick or treating I would wait till after the second parade and fireworks, although I found the single locations to be less crowded than the treat trail by splash mountain.

As for the rest, good luck to you! We did no characters and still had a hard time with everything.

If there's a particular character you want to meet at the Monsters Dance party, mike & sulley are out pretty much the entire night. George goes out on the hour, needle man goes out at 5 past the hour, & boo goes out at quarter after. They're all out for 30 minutes, except from 9:25-9:45 due to the fireworks.

There's definitely a lot you want to do and it's going to be tough on a sold out night. I'm not expert at all, but I tried to create some sort of plan for you. I attended 2 MNSSHP's last week so just trying to base it off that.

When you get in at 4 I would go grab your dole whips and get on line for Tink since both are in the same area. When you're done you could ride Haunted Mansion and BTMRR. If you have time, ride the Little Mermaid ride before lining up for the Dwarves. To minimize party time spent, I would line up around 5:45 to ensure you meet them quickly after they arrive. When you're done I would head right over to the Pooh Gang meet and be there for their first set at 7:30. After that I would head down Main Street and meet Mickey & Minnie and Lotso. Also stop in the Emporium to shop for Party merch. Around 9 I would make sure you find a spot for the fireworks/parade. Since you want to be on Main St for the parade I would find a spot where you could see both at not have to move. Watch Hallowishes at 9:30, watch the parade at 10:30. Keep in mind that the parade hits Main Street last, so you will spend a lot of time waiting here. After the parade I would head to Tomorrowland to do the Dance Party, ride Space Mountain, and there's a bunch of treat spots in this area you could visit (Stitch's Great Escape, Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway). You could also take the Treat trail that runs from TL to FL. When you get to FL you could ride the Barnstormer, as well as stop at the Treat Spot there. Hopefully after this you'll still have enough time to head to Liberty Square to do the 2 magic shots.

I'm honestly not sure where you could fit in the Princess Greet. Do you want to do both sides of Princess Fairytale Hall? Do you want to meet them with their Princes?

If meeting them with their Princes is not necessary, is it possible that 2 of the adults hold everyone's place in the Dwarves line while the other takes the kids to meet the Princesses? Even so, I think you would only have time to do one side and not both. If you want to meet them with their Princes, you might have to sacrifice something else in exchange for that.

There's definitely a lot you want to do and it's going to be tough on a sold out night. I'm not expert at all, but I tried to create some sort of plan for you. I attended 2 MNSSHP's last week so just trying to base it off that.

When you get in at 4 I would go grab your dole whips and get on line for Tink since both are in the same area. When you're done you could ride Haunted Mansion and BTMRR. If you have time, ride the Little Mermaid ride before lining up for the Dwarves. To minimize party time spent, I would line up around 5:45 to ensure you meet them quickly after they arrive. When you're done I would head right over to the Pooh Gang meet and be there for their first set at 7:30. After that I would head down Main Street and meet Mickey & Minnie and Lotso. Also stop in the Emporium to shop for Party merch. Around 9 I would make sure you find a spot for the fireworks/parade. Since you want to be on Main St for the parade I would find a spot where you could see both at not have to move. Watch Hallowishes at 9:30, watch the parade at 10:30. Keep in mind that the parade hits Main Street last, so you will spend a lot of time waiting here. After the parade I would head to Tomorrowland to do the Dance Party, ride Space Mountain, and there's a bunch of treat spots in this area you could visit (Stitch's Great Escape, Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway). You could also take the Treat trail that runs from TL to FL. When you get to FL you could ride the Barnstormer, as well as stop at the Treat Spot there. Hopefully after this you'll still have enough time to head to Liberty Square to do the 2 magic shots.

I'm honestly not sure where you could fit in the Princess Greet. Do you want to do both sides of Princess Fairytale Hall? Do you want to meet them with their Princes?

If meeting them with their Princes is not necessary, is it possible that 2 of the adults hold everyone's place in the Dwarves line while the other takes the kids to meet the Princesses? Even so, I think you would only have time to do one side and not both. If you want to meet them with their Princes, you might have to sacrifice something else in exchange for that.

Thank you soooooooo much!:cool1:

If there's a particular character you want to meet at the Monsters Dance party, mike & sulley are out pretty much the entire night. George goes out on the hour, needle man goes out at 5 past the hour, & boo goes out at quarter after. They're all out for 30 minutes, except from 9:25-9:45 due to the fireworks.

Awesome! Thanks for the times!!

Find the MNSSHP thread and everyone will recommend touring party plan suggestions from Kenny the Pirate. We attended the party on the 14th. You can also find/google the current Map for the party to see where the different characters will be.

haunted mansion and photopass ghost shots - They were out a little before party officially started. By the Colombia House. Do this before official party start.

shopping for party merchandise - They are already sold out of many items including the pins. We were not impressed but everyone is different.

dole whips - also do before party start at 7.

dwarves photo - Get in line by 6pm! and this should be good to go.

Trick or treating I would wait till after the second parade and fireworks, although I found the single locations to be less crowded than the treat trail by splash mountain.

As for the rest, good luck to you! We did no characters and still had a hard time with everything.

Thanks for the tips!!

Maybe it will change by the 31st, but Periwinkle is not meeting with Tink right now. It's Terrance instead. It's my understanding that the "fairy friend" changes with the seasons and that Peri won't be out until winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter