Need help ... order of importance

Mshheaddoc

Dreaming of Disney - 2013 with Pluto
Hi everyone, booking tomorrow morning and trying to decide order of importance. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated, we are going the weekend of Columbus Day for the following week (10/9-10/16) so I know the weekend might be hard to snag. First time booker here for a large group 9 people. :)

1) BOG-Lunch
2) CP - Breakfast
3) GF - 1900 Park Cinderella's Dinner
4) Akershus - breakfast
5) Chef Mickey - dinner - (this is our arrival night a friday night)
6) Mickey's BBQ
7) Via Napoli
8) Garden Grill

Fri - Chef Mickeys
Sat - Mickey's BBQ
Sun - CP breakfast
Mon - Akershus breakfast, Via Napoli late lunch
Tues - none
Wed - possibly Garden Grill
Thurs - BOG lunch - GF - 1900 Park Cinderella Dinner

Last edited:
Thought I replied to this...guess not....I think that BOG will be the most difficult to get, followed by Chef Mickey's and Akershus. The others seem like you should have no problems with.

I would move Akershus into your number 3 spot if you're trying for pre RD. Other than that I think your order looks right. Dinners are much easier to get for character meals than early breakfasts. Good luck!

For some reason Garden Grill is HOT right now. Could not get a reservation for October (beginning) for any of my days, any meal. I will miss seeing my chipmunks but hope to catch a canceled reservation.

I would move Garden Grill up to #5. It has been very difficult to get. Last year it was one of those adrs where I had to check every day well after the 180 day mark for our day/time. We eventually got what we needed and so glad we ate there, as it was our best dinner of the whole trip! We loved it. Other than that, your order looks great!

We actually ended up just skipping garden grill again bc no time and we are only doing one day at EP with princess breakfast and via Napoli taking preference. I really want to do it though.

We did end up getting everything we wanted but still have to book mickeys BBQ. Need to but dining plan first so I don't have to pay.

Is Garden Grill so popular for the fall because Liberty Tree Tavern will be closed for refurb? I've heard a lot of people comparing the two restaurants and saying the food is very similar. Just a thought....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter