Need Help on Breakfast Please!

PandaBear & Boo

Second star to the right straight on til morning
Which resort offers the best breakfast for a TS meal? Which would you choose and why?

Boma. Best buffet on property.

Second choice, the Wave. They have both buffet and a la carte, and it's only a 10 minute walk to the MK.

Love Boma too on an AK day - breakfast really depends on where you are, and where you want to be, IMO.

For example, on Thanksgiving we were staying at BWV and had a horseback riding tour at FW (year after did Segway tour - both highly recommended, btw) so I booked breakfast at Trails End. It was wonderful, but since we didn't have a car and if we didn't have the tours booked, I doubt we would have gone over there (so glad we did in retrospect).

We like Kona cafe at the Poly-love the Tonga Toast, macadamia pancakes and the Samoan! Plus it is not too pricey compared to other sit down meals. The atmosphere is pretty standard but food is great!

IF your at a resort with room service - I always go with room service breakfast - never had a bad experience and it is sooo nice to eat Mickey waffles in PJs!

We like Kona cafe at the Poly-love the Tonga Toast, macadamia pancakes and the Samoan! Plus it is not too pricey compared to other sit down meals. The atmosphere is pretty standard but food is great!
This is my favorite.

another vote for Boma but depends on where you are staying and how you plan to get there. Using the Disney's bus service you need to allow plenty of time since you will have to transfer

We did Ohana last year and I wasn't too impressed. We didn't like the juice (I know, I know), and it was loud and crowded and the food was meh.
We also did the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at the Grand Floridian - loooooved the buffet here - the food was interesting and varied, but not too exotic for my guys. And getting to see Mary Poppins, the Mad Hatter, Pooh and friends was a wonderful way to start the day. We had plenty of time for interaction and pictures - a couple of characters came to our table twice.

I would love to try Boma, but my boyfriend feels like the food is too risky and he's afraid there won't be anything he likes. Any thoughts on that from you Boma voters would be appreciated!

I have done Ohana twice. The first time we loved it but the second time, just wasn't that impressed at all. I did really enjoy 1900 Park Fare at GF. It was really delicious. We usually only do one TS for breakfast when we go so other than Ohana and 1900 Park Fare I have no thoughts on any other place.

We love 'Ohana. It's nice to be served and it be all you can eat. Great character interaction whenever we've eaten there.

Cape May at The Beach Club has been enjoyed as well..

Non character resort breakfasts - Captains Grille at the Yacht Club very good, full menu and a buffet option. Trails End has a great buffet as well.

Cape May Café at Beach Club if we want a character breakfast. Kona at Poly and Grand Floridian Café at GF, are our favorites for breakfast! The food is delicious!

Hands down, for us, Kona! This is one of two that we are repeating. Mainly because we want to try new places. I dream about the Samoan. Even my son, who doesn't like breakfast food, is excited for Kona. He loved the Samoan. My daughter is thrilled that she can get steak and eggs. My husband ordered the Tonga Toast the last time. He loved it.

Boma at Animal Kingdom Resort or Trail's End at Fort Wilderness Resort.

Hands down, for us, Kona! This is one of two that we are repeating. Mainly because we want to try new places. I dream about the Samoan. Even my son, who doesn't like breakfast food, is excited for Kona. He loved the Samoan. My daughter is thrilled that she can get steak and eggs. My husband ordered the Tonga Toast the last time. He loved it.

Another vote for Kona! Yummy!

1900 PF is our favorite character buffet for breakfast. Mostly because of strawberry soup.

My husband's request every trip is Whispering Canyon for breakfast. He likes the family style platter, and then we take the boat to MK afterwards. Even though it's a TS credit we pay OOP.

Boma. Best buffet on property.

Second choice, the Wave. They have both buffet and a la carte, and it's only a 10 minute walk to the MK.

Totally agree about about Boma. This is our favorite buffet. Breakfast and dinner are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter