Need help on 3 days; What do you think of these ADRs?

osu2k1

Disneyland Veteran
Sat 12/8: Arrival day-around 4 PM. Coming from West Coast, so body wise we are 3 hours behind.
EITHER: House of Blues at 7:15 or Tony's at MK at 8:40?
Or should we look at doing a QS in DTD, and just keep it moving after traveling all day? I am not opposed to this, thinking it could be easier. Suggestions for a QS at DTD that would be fun for a family and would start the magic right?

Sun 12/9: Le Cellier 12:45 lunch for the CP package (5 PM)

Mon 12/10: Tusker House CB at 9:10 am
Dinner at T-Rex at 4. Should I change this? I would love to get a later ressie for it, is it possible to walk up and eat there or no?

Tues 12/11: All QS since we are doing MVMCP that night. :cool1:

Wed 12/12: Dinner at Sci-Fi Dine in at 6:45 (Osborne lights before or after!)

Thursday 12/13: Dinner at O'Hana at 5!!! Can't wait for this one!

Friday 12/14:
EITHER: Liberty Tree Tavern 5:35 OR Garden Grill at 8:10?
I would like to do 1 more Character meal, and this is the only one I could get an ADR for that was in the parks, sorry no H&V, reviews are not as good.
Thanks for any and all input!!!

I don't think I would walk up to TRex. Did you try to call the restaurant directly? TRex is not owned by Disney so you can do that.

We are going to MVMCP on the 11th, too! :santa:

Thanks! I will do that! :) Any other suggestions?! We leave on Saturday!

Just one more thought - is Friday the 14th a MK day for you? If it is your park day will be ending at 5:30 for LTT, is that ok? We had the same issue on the 14th. We have BOG at 5:30 and there is no way I'm giving that up, but I don't want my last park day to end so early. Soo, we might do the party again that night.

For you if you stayed until 7 and then head over to Epcot for dinner, that would imo be a good way to end the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter