Need Help Making a Little WDW Christmas Magic!

Lil' Doodle

Earning My Ears
My family and I are going to WDW over Christmas, and my little brother and I would love to do something special in WDW for our parents. The only thing is, we don't know what! We've been racking our brains trying to think of something personal (and Disney) we could buy/do that would be meaningful and suprise them. (We were thinking maybe buying a photo of us all on a ride.) But, we haven't come up with anything good, so we decided to enlist the help of the people who know WDW best...the DISers! Anyway, if any of you could help us with some ideas, that would be great! We have limited funds but any ideas would be very welcome!

Thanks!

I hope my mom doesn't read this...;)

How about a sleigh ride through Ft. Wildernesss and the campfire smore roasting at Po Riverside.

That seems fun for the whole family and I beleive the sleigh ride is only 30.00

How about trying to book an IllumiNations cruise at Epcot???

No matter what you do, I hope you have a FABULOUS and magical time !! :)

The best gift from my kids would to have them be appreciative, not fight with each other, no whining, no complaining.

How about the re-hitching ceramony at the garden grill resturant? They can do it at the ice cream social for 6.99 per person.

Thank you all so much! The no whining, no complaining definitely sounds like a good idea, a little less tangible than I originally thought perhaps, but very meaningful! I wonder if my little brother would agree to it... ;)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter