• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help looking for item from parks!

Dianatlol

ºoº Disney World / Cruise Addict ºoº
It was an award type figuring, it said Greatest Dad...

I looked at the Disney store online and can not find it. Anyone know what I am talking about?
HELP! I need this item as I promised my DD I would get it for her for dad for Fathers Day... I know... real smart!

they have award things over at DHS in the gifts shops the one where Herbie the lovebug is.... not sure what they say but I hope this helps..

You can call on the phone, but I do not have the number (try Googling or searching here on the DISboards for Disney merchandise phone number). You have to describe where you saw it, what the item is specifically, etc. I saw those at DHS in the store at the exit of the Backlot Tour last year.

You could try calling the Disney merchandise line and describing it to them: 407 363 6200

I've seen it before at the exit shop of the Backlot Tour in DHS, thats the only place I can remember seeing it.

i think what you want is at DHS its like an oscar award best dad maybe i know i saw something like that last year when we were there. Good Luck!

Yeah I found one... It was a round base at the Park, but the one I found was a square base... close enough! LOL Thanks everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter