need help looking for Disney wedding Programs

mishtb

Mouseketeer
Since I am having an intimate wedding I only need about 17 -20 programs. I would make them myself, but my printer is broken.

Does any one know a good website/place for Disney themed wedding programs (that are not too expensive)..

Or any Disney computer programs to get to help make them (that is if my printer gets fixed)

I just posted a response in another forum about the Disney Print Creations Program. If your printer gets fixed that might work. That is if you are going with the whole Disney Thing. By the way...I know that I've heard you can design a program on your own computer, save it to a cd-rom and bring it to places like Kinkos and other stores that print. I heard that the prices are reasonable.

I wanted to let you know that I do invitation and wedding design. I have actually done a few brides from this site! I would love to help you out if you would like. I am all custom and most of the printing is done in house, so that means I can do any quantity, big or small.

Take a look at my site to see some of my work if you would like, it is just a sampling and we are about to update it with the latest weddings we have been working on.

Good luck!

www.sassydesignco.com

Jen

I love the disney designs... I'll send you a PM with any questions... thanks

jennycee said:
I wanted to let you know that I do invitation and wedding design. I have actually done a few brides from this site! I would love to help you out if you would like. I am all custom and most of the printing is done in house, so that means I can do any quantity, big or small.

Take a look at my site to see some of my work if you would like, it is just a sampling and we are about to update it with the latest weddings we have been working on.

I

Good luck!

www.sassydesignco.com

Jen

I got an error while trying to pull up yopur site :confused3 Said the page wasn't available :guilty: Bummer, I'd love to see your work.

I have a question about the table settings that Disney provides. Does Disney provide the numbers and stands for weddings? I can't imagine they charge you for that too but you never know! Also, I've seen brides that have personalized their table numbers with characters and other things, so does Disney charge you for that to be set up if you bring them? Also, has anyone ever made their own place cards?

athenna said:
I got an error while trying to pull up yopur site :confused3 Said the page wasn't available :guilty: Bummer, I'd love to see your work.

Hi athenna!

Sorry it didn't work for you. I haven't heard of that being a problem before. Have you tried it again since? PM me if you can't get onto it and I can send you a pdf sample pack.

Jen

Good luck...

Luvndisney said:
I have a question about the table settings that Disney provides. Does Disney provide the numbers and stands for weddings? I can't imagine they charge you for that too but you never know! Also, I've seen brides that have personalized their table numbers with characters and other things, so does Disney charge you for that to be set up if you bring them? Also, has anyone ever made their own place cards?

I don't think they provide you with them. But you can pick out a selection they have in Franc's and then it would be a charge.

I made my own and brought the stands to put them on. They didn't charge me to set up anything I brought!

And I brought tons....!!!

jennycee said:
Hi athenna!

Sorry it didn't work for you. I haven't heard of that being a problem before. Have you tried it again since? PM me if you can't get onto it and I can send you a pdf sample pack.

Jen

Good luck...

I tried it again, and it worked that time!
Thanks! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter