Need help identifying this bear bench

dis_squeaks

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

Need help to see if anyone can confirm/identify this bench. A family member purchased it from Theme Park Connection in Orlando, but they said it came form somewhere on Disney property at Disneyland. Not sure if it was in the park (I doubt it) or at a resort. Can anyone identify where it may have come from/seen it on property?

I'm aware that it's probably simply a Black Forest carved furniture piece. It's a common design, and it will probably WON'T be made by Imagineering, but I'd still like to know if it was used anywhere or if it originated in a shop or something.

Thanks!

BENCH: http://i.imgur.com/4Dx2pzT.jpg

I never saw anything like that at GC. MAYBE the Hungry Bear Restaurant in DL, Critter Country? They have bear sculptures out front, that are not specific Disney bears, I believe.

I never saw anything like that at GC. MAYBE the Hungry Bear Restaurant in DL, Critter Country? They have bear sculptures out front, that are not specific Disney bears, I believe.

The tab for GC was still open on my tablet this morning, so I decided to scroll through the pictures (and dream about a DL vacation, but i digress), and I came to the conclusion it couldn't be from there. My next thought was that it could have been from somewhere around the Country Bear Theater, but after coming back here and seeing your thoughts on Critter Country, I think this is more likely, as it just went under a refurb last year. Old props would be hitting the "market" now. I love a good Disney prop mystery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter