Need Help Identifying scrapper pins

jenlpet

Earning My Ears
Trying to figure out whether these pins are scrappers or not- I have one that has a sharp edge so I am fairly confident it is - I have others I am not sure about. There are no noticeable errors but I'm not sure they are as heavy as the other ones I have purchased in the park. I have read the list of signs - is there anyone who could tell from a photo?

Possibly but it's hard to say without seeing the photos of the pins. You will need 10 posts before you can post a photo. You can also go to pinpics.com and use the search function to see if you can find scrapper alerts for the pin(s) you are concerned about. I am happy to help if I am able, get yourself some more posts and put up a photo or two. :)

Thanks! Will try to post some more. I think I have identified some as real - with the mickey print on the back - although I have also read that the border/no border is not a reliable rule?? Do you know anything about rmgerace or disneypinsandvinylmation on ebay?

Drop by our eBay super thread (link in my sig) and see what you can find on those sellers. :)

The border is a reliable rule IMO, however scrapper makers have figured out we know about this so they are trying to make the pattern go off the edges, some are better than others.

Thanks! Will try to post some more. I think I have identified some as real - with the mickey print on the back - although I have also read that the border/no border is not a reliable rule?? Do you know anything about rmgerace or disneypinsandvinylmation on ebay?

Definitely stop by the eBay super thread. Both of those sellers have been listed in the last few pages. The second actually has two selling ids. I posted about that on the last page. They have nice, legit stuff new in package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter