Need help/have questions about "sharing" MM+

DynamicDisney

Mouseketeer
Can someone please provide, or direct me to where I could find, step by step instructions on several friends, not family, being able to sign up for MM+ together? My daughter's school is gonna be at the World in February for band and chorus, and was thinking that maybe they could all go in on MM+ together, but not sure how we could go about that. What would they need to do in the parks, especially if they are not all going around with the entire group. Also, how do the edits need to be managed? Would it be one person editing all the pics and ordering the CD? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

Memory Maker doesn't come with a CD; it would have to be purchased separately. One person needs to be in charge of the MM entitlement (meaning they're the only one who would be able to do the download, and I believe would also be the only one who can do edits), and as long as everyone in the group is on that person's Friends and Family list, that's all that's needed for all the pictures to be included. From what I've read here, it's much easier for everyone who's going to not have their own MDE account, because with multiple MDE accounts, you have to cross-connect everyone.

They would all have to be linked through MDE. One person can be assigned the memory maker and everyone linked will have their pictures populate the assigned persons account. Only that person can download and edit. We used it last year for multiple people in multiple rooms. They don't need to stick together in the parks. Make sure it is ordered in advance because it takes a few days before you are able to use it in the parks. Also, have them jot down times they rode rides or net characters in case pics don't show up Disney can find them. I'm sure others may have better or more information on this. I found the most info by googling memory maker at disney. What a neat way to document a school trip!

Is this different since PP+? I ended up with 300+ pictures after edits, and "ordered" the CD before expiration, but it was included in the price of PP+.

Now you download everything. Save it to computer, disc, memory stick, etc. they just don't send the cd.

It can be done so all the adults can edit etc. What you have to do is set up a dummy account that purchases the MM. That account would then have to friend everyone that you want pictures of that is a member of the group. You can't just friend one member of each family or not all of the pictures will show up in the dummy account. Then when the trip is over and it is time to edit, you have to sign into made thru the dummy account and edit thru that account only.

Thanks for all the help, everyone! Now, my daughter just needs to convince her non-Disney loving friends that MM+ is worth it. She is going to emphasize the fact that if they were to each purchase only ONE ride photo, then the total cost would be worth it! I know they are going to have fun, and although it's only a 3 day trip for them, I think $5/day for some fun pics with their friends will be worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter