• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help from my DIS friends with door magnets!!!

Totally lost on how to create these door magnets....can someone please help a confused and lost DIS sister out?

First, I find a picture I want for my magnet.

Then I print it on glossy photo paper, cut it out and put it on sticky magnetic sheets I buy at Michael's. Cut out again, and voila - a magnet.

Is that what you wanted?

Or, if you're looking for magnet ideas, check over on the Creative DISigns board, there are a lot of people over there to help you out.

:cutie:

I either use images from the creative boards here on the Dis, or just google images for mickey,DCL, etc..it's amazing what you can find, then I use magnetic print paper I buy at Target and print them straight from my computer, it works great.

Any of the major photo printing companies will turn any of your own photographs into magnets.

They won't do the shaped Mickey Ears because of copyright

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter