Need Help From Epcot Food & Wine Festival Expert

Ozymoe

<font color=blue>I bare all!
I have looked all over but cannot find the list that tells what chefs are going to be conducting the daily complimentary food tastings...and also the list of the vintners for the daily complimentary wine tastings,

I know I saw it somewhere on these boards, but I don't seem to be able to get my search function to work lately.

Can anyone help me find a link or an actual schedule online? Thanks so much!

I'm so excited...the Festival starts this Friday and I want to see who is doing what!

The schedule for the complimentary food demos/wine tastings hasn't been leaked yet. The schedules for the paid events had been scooped in various levels of detail prior to "official" release but nothing yet on the freebies. I don't think they'll appear until people start picking up the festival booklets at the Epcot entrances tomorrow morning.

The schedule for the complimentary food demos/wine tastings hasn't been leaked yet. The schedules for the paid events had been scooped in various levels of detail prior to "official" release but nothing yet on the freebies. I don't think they'll appear until people start picking up the festival booklets at the Epcot entrances tomorrow morning.

I know I read the schedule...at the time I thought nothing of it. I figured since I was reading it, it was out and it wouldn't be difficult to find it again. I hope someone else read it too...and bookmarked it!

The schedule has been posted for weeks on the allears site.

I was able to make all my plans for eating and drinking!

You will have a great time.

Can someone post the link to the freebies at allears ... please.

Goto bed tonite ... tomorrow at WDW!

Yeah, I've got all that info. I'm just hoping to get the freebie data into my handheld computer before I leave tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter