Need help from a CMC...

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
My SIL is very interested in starting to scrap... My CMC is out of town (left last night-SIL called me today)... What is a basic cost for one of the starter kits? I believe they call them collections now. Thanks!!

There are currently 3 collections:

The Memory Keeper Collection is really awesome since it contains pretty much everything you need and lots of stuff you want! Album, page protectors, cutting tools, papers, pens, tape runner, die cuts, stickers, and an idea book. It sells for about $277.

The Story Teller Collection has many of the same items as the Memory Keeper Collection but has less decorative stuff, no 12" cutting pattern and no Memory Mate Bag...the price on that is um...I think about $160-$180

The Album Maker Collection is just the basics...album, page protectors, trimmer, a pen, shortcuts and a tape runner (and I think I'm forgetting something...) for about $90

Honestly I sell mostly the big collections! That's why I can remember the price and not the others! LOL But the good thing is that with the big collection you don't get halfway into a page and go..."ooooh, I should have gotten (whatever..)"

Best wishes to your SIL on getting started!

Thanks Lesley!!!
That is exactly what I was looking for!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter