• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help for our next trip.

davishalfdoz

Mouseketeer
In 2008, my family took a fabulous trip to WDW and with the help of many of the wonderful Disigners we had a grand time and our pictures were awesome.:worship:

I am hoping that some will be willing to help me out again this year for our trip to Universal/IOA/SeaWorld/Busch Gardens/Aquatica/Wet-n-Wild. We will also be going to see Blue Man Group:woohoo:, Arabian Nights and Disney Marketplace/WinterSummerland. I would love to have shirts that are reflective of the parks/activities we will be visiting.

I would like to have two shirts for each park (especially would like Harry Potter) and one each or BMG,AN and DMP/WSL. (I already have one design for SeaWorld. Thanks Amy!)

I am not as familiar with the characters and things at these parks:confused3 so any help with that would be great.

I would like the shirts to have Davis Family Vacation and the year or something cute or funny.
Our names are Randy, Amy, Brodie, Miranda and Mason.

Any help would be really appeciated...I only wish I was as creative as you guys are.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter