Need help - First visit to Disneyland Paris

@ Carrie_Cat - Thanks very much for the useful info.

@ DLPdaft and Owensdad - Thanks for the recommendation of Sequoia Lodge. I tried to see the cost of getting a room for everyone, but i got this error:-

"[7014] The people in your party cannot all be accommodated in the same room or hotel category selected. The hotels listed below can accommodate your entire party in the same room. However, if you prefer several rooms for your family, please telephone our call centre on 08448 008 898 *calls cost 5p/min from a BT landline, other networks may vary. Lines are open seven days a week. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training purposes."

....Looks like i'll have to give them a call then?

We've always booked it via our travel agent, they are very good with Disney and Eurostar and have never let us down yet, superb prices great service, pretty sure the adapted rooms are not widely advertised as there aren't that many but I would definately enquire via your travel agent as they should be able to sort it.

For your info, our booking for a party of 3 adults and 2 children, 9 days at the Sequoia Lodge adapted room, half board meal vouchers for everyone and first class Eurostar there and back to London was just over £3000, very good price I think.

Thats a good price owensdad. Although i'm going to be going via airline as i'm up north and it will be much shorter journey and less stress this way.

Hi again everyone!

How are you? I hope your all doing fine and well. You must be wondering what happened with my holiday booking, but I haven't been very well, so I couldn't book it in. Today though i went down to Thomas Cook and spoke the staff. They recommended me several options, but highly recommended either the Explorer hotel or the Raddison Blu Hotel or lastly the Santa Fe. I don't know which one to go for, but here are the offers:

OFFER 1:-
Trip Length - 29/7/13 to 02/08/13 - 4 Nights (Becomes 5 days if you include travelling)
Travel via - Coach from Leeds to Dover, Ferry to Calais, Coach to Paris
Hotel - Explorer - 2 rooms (B&B) + Free Shuttle Bus service every 10 mins
Trip includes: 1 of the days will have a coach trip to Paris
£2156.00

OFFER 2:-
Trip Dates & Length - 29/7/13 to 02/08/13 - 4 Nights (Becomes 5 days if you include travelling)
Travel via: GOLDCREST - Coach from Leeds to Dover, Ferry to Calais, Coach to Paris
Hotel: Raddison Blu - 2 rooms (B&B) + Free Shuttle Bus service every 10 mins
Trip includes: 1 of the days will have a coach trip to Paris
£2194.00

OFFER 3:-
Trip Dates & Length - 25/7/13 to 29/08/13 - 4 Nights (Becomes 5 days if you include travelling)
Travel via: AIR FRANCE - Flight from Manchester to Paris
Hotel: Santa Fe- 2 rooms (B&B) within walking distance
Trip includes: N/A
£2738.00

OFFER 4:-
Trip Dates & Length - 29/7/13 to 02/08/13 - 4 Nights (Becomes 5 days if you include travelling)
Travel via: AIR FRANCE - Flight from Manchester to Paris
Hotel: Explorers- 1 Family room (B&B) within walking distance
Trip includes: N/A
£3116.00

I really don't know what to do....I'm torn between coach or flight and either a basic hotel or the better ones. Is a coach journey a bad idea with a young child?

Personally I would do Santa Fe with flights, because:
1. It's a Disney Hotel, which means you get to go into the park earlier (from 8am, before the crowds arrive at 10)
2. The rooms have been refurbished recently
3. It's nice not to have to rely on shuttle buses to the parks.
4. I think such a long coach journey would be awful!

Good luck with your booking!

Thanks zinderella! You've made it much easier for me to choose. If I went with Santa Fe, i have choices of B&B or HB or FB food/drinks. My questions are:-

1. Do they have any veggy or halal options?
2. If I wanted to leave the park and visit paris for a day, how would i do this? what buses would i catch? how would i get back into the park? and would i have to queue to get back in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter