• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Help Finishing Autograph Book!

Crazy Disney Dad

Earning My Ears
Hi
I'm new to Disboard (actually discussion boards all together :blush: ) I've been reading through all the threads and admiring everyones work!

Thank you to all the wonderful designers :woohoo:

I've been working on finishing my kids autograph books.... I've uploaded them to Walmart Photo for the 4x6 flip book....

Here are a few things I could use help with:

I found the cover that I want to use and saved it to my computer, but of course I didn't save the designers information and can't find the design on here again to ask for a request.

The design has the Mickey and Friends sitting on what looks like 3D colorful 2013... blue and red border....white background... says Walt Disney Autographs on the bottom and the boys name on top left

I would need two of them.... Ricky and Joey
(If the designer can change the background to orange?.... On the left top put the dates of our trip "September 6-15, 2013" and the name on the top right)

Was hoping someone can claim this or maybe know who's design it is? ... It is so simple looking yet so perfect! :artist:

Here's my other dilemma maybe someone with more computer experience might be able to lead me in the right direction...

When I look at my uploaded autograph book... the binding is on the left hand side, it seems to cut off the borders or pictures on that side just by a 1/4 inch... but it is driving me crazy lol

I was going to try attach the photos of what I'm looking for and talking about... but can't seem to figure that out either :badpc:

:thanks::disrocks:
Jessie

I think you are referring to one of my designs?

If so I can personalize this for you. Not sure about changing the background, I will have to see if I can without having to redo the whole design.
I don't really know how to solve your printing problem as I have never made an autograph book but in reading the autograph thread it seems the pages are designed to be printed at home and then when trimming you would allow for a binding? Some of the online sites have a edit feature, look and see if walmart has one and maybe you could add a border on the left or re size the picture a bit to allow for the binding? Or you might try posting on the autograph thread for help too.

Here you go. The top two are the exact size and the bottom two are bigger in case you need a higher resolution:

Thank you so much!

Was hoping to get back on here sooner last week!

Had what seems to be a few minor health problem.... (Staying positive things will get better soon!!!)

Must of not looked through your photobucket when I was searching because your thread said "on break" ... silly me :rolleyes:

I appreciate you working on them and using the orange background... I hope it wasn't to much trouble... I really loved the white background but was worried the first character meal they would be covered in kid prints!

Still trying to figure out the whole border thing when ordering from Walmart... I may have to try someplace else :worried:

I guess I could live with it on the autograph pages.... but I want my covers to be perfect lol .... (which is why I chose your cover :love: )

I don't suppose if I wasn't being to much of a pain if I could bother you to do them with the white background (I might be able to manipulate the border better)... and I think I'll throw some card-stock behind to make it sturdier and laminate it to keep it nice and white!

Thanks again for finding me and giving my kids some extra magic! pixiedust:

I could try adding a border to the left size and then you could see if that works? Let me know if you want to try that. I hope you are feeling better soon :goodvibes

I quickly added a border so let me know if that works. I put them in jpeg format which unfortunatly tends to distort the colors a bit, I wasn't sure if the photo sites accept other files. However, if walmart accepts png files let me know and I will upload it in png which will be crisp and clear. Try uploading it with the border and let me know if it works. If it doesn't I will change the background to white.

Thanks I was able to try the ones you did with the border and its seems to have worked out a little bit better... I did try to upload a .png with no luck :scratchin ... guess they don't accept them... No big deal they still look great!

I'm going to try and add borders to the rest of the pages :crazy2:

If it isn't to much trouble and you have time, I think I liked them more with the white. (The orange is giving me a Halloween feel.)

Sorry... I shouldn't have messed with perfection :tink:

Thank you again x100!

No problem, I can change the background to white this weekend. Or I could try maybe a light blue?

I haven't been on the Walmart photo site in a while, but most photo sites allow you to resize an image. If so, you could resize the images and leave a white border around the images on all sides. The other option would be to try to resize the photo and only leave a white border on the left side where it will be bound.

Thank you so so much! Those are great! pixiedust:

I really appreciate you taking the time to work on them!!!

Decided to print them instead of deal with the hassle of Wal-mart anymore (plus never dawned on me about the copyrights until I read it somewhere on here)

So excited... printed tonight and they came out really great!!!

I'd love to put something like that on a sweatshirt... just the year inside maybe black mickey ears just big enough to put on the left corner (last name on bottom?) .... don't know if you do any of those?.... just a though ;) ... know you're busy!

Thanks again! :smickey:

I am glad they worked well for you :)
I can do something like that. Just to be clear on what you want, something like this?

Or if you want the full head I can do that, let me know :)

Thank you so much! I was thinking something along those lines... Maybe the full head... Not to sure...I think I'm getting way ahead of myself anyways. We are going the first week of September so I highly doubt we will even need sweatshirts. With the amount of things I've been planning and working on I think I should probably finish up those first lol :joker:

Thank you again for everything!!! I will check out your photobucket some more and head over to your thread when I'm ready to ask for a few more requests :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter