• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help finding room for Nov 9 & 10

Steen

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I am out of ideas at this point. I am helping my sister plan a wedding at Disney on November 10, 2012. Very last minute due to personal circumstances but happening nonetheless. Wedding is booked and it is a memories package so very small.

Unfortunately, our parents have not been able to get a room for Nov 9 & 10th which are the two nights they are planning on staying. My sister wants everyone on resort if possible but everything appears to be fully booked. We tried going through Disney, travel agent, different hotel websites (priceline, hotels.com, etc...) and come up empty handed.

Does anyone have any ideas???
Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion but yes we did try and there is nothing for Nov 10 :worried:

I posted in our FB group and BethieTink has rooms in her block at Beach Club and Coronado Springs if that will help you - I'm sure you can send her a private message here for the details/ pricing and how to book :) Good luck!

We have our vow renewal that weekend and still have room in our room block. We have Coronado ($148+tax) and Beach Club ($263+tax) still available. Our block closes on Wednesday so let me know if you would like all the information.

Hope that helps.

That would be great!! I will let my parents know the info. Can you message me the details? I do not know how that works

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter