Need help finding large vacation home

tlmcma

Earning My Ears
Hi there -

My extended family will be visiting Orlando from 4/21/12-4/28/12. There will be 10 of us - we would like to rent a home with at least 5 bedrooms, preferably more. We would like to keep the price about $2000 for the week. Our requirements are a private pool, internet access and a game room for the kids would be nice. We will be traveling with 5 adults, 4 teens and a 10 year old, so Disney themed rooms are not a necessity, but we would like something a little more "high-end", if that is possible for the price. I know of Windsor Hills - I like that area a lot because of the community pool, etc that the teens could explore, but I'm having trouble finding a large enough home that meets our requirements. We will be visiting Disney and Universal, so anywhere in between would be a great location.

If anyone could recommend a specific large vacation home where they have stayed we would really appreciate it!

We are looking for the same type house in about the same price range :)

I've found a few 5-6 bedroom houses in Windsor Hills, but I'm having much better luck looking in Emerald Isle and Formosa Gardens.

If you search for 6 bedroom on this board, it brings up a couple of threads that have some recommendations on them.

Windsor Palms has 5 and 6 bedroom homes and is closeby to Windsor Hills / Emerald Island. It was built by the same builders as WH and has similar amenities to WH but it is not as large (which I like). It has the on site movie theater, clubhouse, games rooms, sports courts, onsite store. You should be able to get something in your price range at WP

www.windsor-palms-resort-orlando.com
www.windsor-palms-florida.net

have homes on Windsor Palms

Emerald Island is also a good community, but not as many community amenities if that is what you want.

www.StayAtEmeraldIsland.com for homes on Emerald Island

Hope that helps

--Kay

I am also looking for a good neighborhood with at least 6 bedrooms.

We like Windsor Palms. Nice pool, game room, movie room, and a manned gate house. It's our favorite, plus a great location.

When I was looking at vacation rental homes through Villa Direct I saw they had 6 and 7 bedroom homes available. You can Google them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter