Need help finding a craft project for teens!

HunnyPots

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is
My DS15 is the freshman rep for the high school band. At the end of the year banquet, each class presents the senior members with small gift they have made for them. They have done picture frames and painted T shirts to death so DS wants to come up with something new for his class to make. Now we need ideas and I am drawing a blank! There are 14 seniors and 28 freshmen so two freshmen can work on one senior's project, if that helps any. My son wanted to do small wall hanging quilts with blocks that they painted with fabric pens then I would sew them together but I only have a little over a month to get it all done and I don't know if I can pull that off. Love the idea though...
So, please please please all you creative folks! I neeeeeeeeeed your suggestions! Thanks a bunch!

Is there anyway they could get videos/pictures of band performances at this late of a date, and edit them into a fun video?

Do you have a paint your own pottery place near you? You could do picture frames (probably done already, just a different format), or more importantly for college bound students - large coffee mugs or soup bowls. or to go with the quilt idea - what about those fleece fringed blankets? Maybe find the fleece in the colleges' colors?

How about they make them "Follow your Dreams" boxes like these (but decorated more towards school colors) http://www.michaels.com/art/online/projectsheet?pid=e02454 and have all the band members write quotes or favorite memories on slips of paper and fill the boxes full of these memories for the graduates to look back on and remember their years in high school?

Awesome ideas so far! Thanks so much. I'm going to show these to my son and see what he thinks. I knew I could count on you guys! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter