Need Help Fast! Quick Question re: WoC and Paint the Night -- for Tonight

MermaidMommy

DIS Veteran
DD15 is currently at DL with a school group. She has FP for WoC at 9:45. Paint the Night starts at 10:00 and she really wants to see it, too. Is there any way she can get from WoC to PtN in time? I believe the second parade steps off from Town Square, is that correct? Is it possible to get back to Fantasyland while the parade is going on?

Thanks!

P.S. They have Yellow WoC FP's. If there's any trick to a good spot, I'd love to hear it. They're not going to go into the wet zone, and will line up around 9:20 for the 9:45 show. Thanks again!

I'll say "extremely not likely". WOC is ~21 minutes long, then you have the mass of people to navigate through. PTN is ~15 minutes long, and the 2nd parade starts on Main Street. The parade moves faster than you can get from the front to the back of the park (or vice versa) because of a route crossing, and a massive merge at Tomorrowland. You might get to Main Street just as Mickey goes by...

If she didn't use the FP, stood in the back or on the bridge and left before the finale she might be able to see some of both. A lot depends on how crowded it is.

Thanks for the replies. I'm glad I was able to let her know not to worry about racing back to DL for the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter