• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need help designing disney invitations

deana s

Earning My Ears
I am not creative with designing on the computer...I have seen some wonderful designs here at the DIS. I was wondering if anyone has any designs that would work for making some invitations for my kids for our disney trip. I am looking for something princess-like to use for an invitation for DD to her surprise BBB appointment. Also an invitation for DS for a shopping spree at the Pirate store next to BBB. (Both will be before we head to MNSSHP). And, I would also like to have one inviting them to CRT for breakfast. Does anyone already have something like these? TIA!

I am moving this over to the Creative Design board, lots of talented DISers there to help you! :)

:confused3 I just found two invitations to CRT with the princesses on the sticky thread with Design images.....any other thoughts for a pirate invitation or BBB?

And for another unrelated question....just browsing and I see the amazing talent you guys all have. We are going for our first trip this year and will be attending MNSSHP. Not sure if we will all be doing costumes (MIL and FIL will be with us) or just the little kids. Do you guys sell your designs/shirts, or share your secrets on how to make them? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter