Need help choosing restaurants

disneyteenager

Earning My Ears
hey there fellow dis-ers. i have an 8 night stay coming up in march and i need to know what to book! We are four teenagers so we dont need anything too fancy and we only want 1 credit meals. NO SEAFOOD. i cant remember if that aquarium restaurant has non-seafood stuff.

thanks in advance

Places that will make you feel grown-up, have a variety of good food, and are 1 TS:
Boma (dinner)
Raglan Road
'Ohana
Biergarten
Via Napoli
Yak & Yeti
Kona Cafe

Places that will feel Disney (character meals), have good food, and are 1 TS:
Tusker House Breakfast
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Be Our Guest
Akershus Breakfast
Garden Grill

DTD: Raglan road or Paradiso 37

Epcot: Via Napoli or Nine Dragons are excellent choices but any Ts in Epcot would be good except Aksherus which is princesses.

MK: Plaza

Ak : Yak n Yeti

DHS: 50s Primetime

Are you four girls, four guys, or a mix? Do you want some character meals? If so, which characters are your favs? Are you on a dining plan?

Chefs de France, 50's prime time, Sci-fi, Whispering Canyon, Breakfast Kona Cafe
Kae

Epcot: Via Napoli
MK: Haven't tried Be Our Guest yet but loved Liberty Tree Tavern and Crystal Palace was convenient
Animal Kingdom: Yak&Yeti
Hollywood Studio:Sci-Fi Dine-In
Polynesian Resort : Dinner at 'Ohana & try the Tonga Toast at Captain Cooks or Kona Café (same toast, just more expensive at Kona) for breakfast!
Animal Kingdom Lodge: Boma

Epcot: Via Napoli and Coral Reef (non-seafood selections)
MK: Crystal Palace and BOG
DHS: 50's PTC and SciFi
AK: Rainforest and Tusker House
DTD: TREX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter