Need Help Bridging Ticket to Annual Pass

sahm1000

DIS Veteran
We are leaving on May 1st for our trip. We will be upgrading one of our adult tickets to an annual pass so we can take advantage of the free parking (we are staying offsite) and the TIW card (we do one TS meal a day at least and we will have 10 people) so the difference in the price from the 9 day ticket we need and the annual pass is made up with our discounts. I just need some help double checking my math please and making sure I'm doing this right.

I am using Undercover Tourist prices from their March 15th newsletter with the code to purchase our tickets.

I will be bridging my ticket to one adult annual pass which is $574.00 before taxes and after taxes is $611.31

Should I buy the 5 day park hopper pass which is $317.44 (a $28 discount) or should I buy the 8 day park hopper, no expiration, water parks and more ticket which is 563.95 (a $66 discount)? After taxes are added to both tickets from Undercover Tourist the prices are still less than the price of the annual pass with taxes. I am just unsure if I can upgrade the ticket with the water parks and more fun to just a regular annual pass that doesn't have the water parks on them.

Thanks for your help!

Okay, after thinking this through one more time I think I answered my own question. The 8 day ticket will be over the price of the annual pass after I add the discount back onto the price. So the 5 day ticket it is!

If there is a better way of doing this, let me know! I need all the help I can get!

AS long as none of the minor stuff has been used on tix you can upgrade to regular AP. You want to be sure and run ticket thru turnstyle of major park prior to upgrade.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #18-C, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter