Need help asap!!

I have found that free dining costs me more than paying for meals OOP when you take into account a good room only discount is usually available at the same time for AP holders and then we have the Table of Wonderland card. I don’t think DDP is a very good deal at all whenever I price it. And we do a lot of TS restaurants.

I would look into a cabin at Fort Wilderness; they sleep 6, have a ton of room, and a full kitchen. You could always eat breakfast in, do a couple of dinners in, and have a room to store foods to bring lunch in. I have a friend who brings a collapsible cooler and their lunch in every time they go to WDW. They just stash the cooler in a locker until they are ready for a picnic lunch. And, bring in your own water. Way cheaper than buying WDW water. I always bring in a bottle of water for everyone and then refill in water fountains—I have drink mixes bought at the 99 cent store (12 per package) to make water fountain water more tasty. What you spend extra on the room could save you a ton in food.

Well I got my husband to agree!! Well, at least he's just going along with my anyway lol. We got a savings of $785 on POR and tickets. This makes up for the dining.

Just a couple of tips from my recent trip. I brought a toaster with me this time for breakfast in the room. I got it at Wal-mart for $3.88.....it was so nice to have bagels and english muffins this time instead of just cold items.

We went grocery shopping on our arrival day and stocked up on bottles of water, soda and juice. What a money saver! Counter service sodas are like $5 for 2 adults.....2 cups of ice are free. We just packed our bottled soda with us every morning to take to the parks. And it was in clear ziplock bags which made it easier getting thru security at the parks.

:mickeybar Man,
that is a great idea
im goin to use that sumtime
man your smart:goofy: pooh: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo
can u reply back with more ideas
And another good idea is dont go shopping for grocery at disney way way to expensive. I would say dont go shopping in florida unless emergency:scared:

We're Floridians and you have several reasonable options if you have a car. I'm a big believer and supporter of Publix. They consistently rate well (Real Simple November issue for example) and we've never had a bad experience with the ones where we live or in Orlando.

Publix is a little expensive though and if you want a cheaper option, Orlando has its share of Wal-Marts.

Without a car, your options are more limited of course.

:mickeybar Man,
that is a great idea
im goin to use that sumtime
man your smart:goofy: pooh: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo
can u reply back with more ideas
And another good idea is dont go shopping for grocery at disney way way to expensive. I would say dont go shopping in florida unless emergency:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter