Need help/advice on what to do?

dsnygirl2006

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone
I bought into the DVC a few weeks ago on our disney cruise and the day we got our paperwork in I decided to up my points to 220, I emailed our guy we dealt with and he said, no problem, throw out those papers and I will send you need papers, this was two weeks ago and no new papers, I emailed him friday and again Tues and no response back from him, I called his number this morning and he said he was on the Fantasy until the 15th, but to email him and he would respond right away. Not sure what I need to do, anxious to get the papers and get everything signed, mailed in and closed, what do I do if he won't email me back and I cannot call him????

Are you waiting to book a reservation or do you just want to finish things up? If you need to book, I would call the sales center and talk to a manager. If you just want to finish up, I would wait for your Guide to get back.

I would also consider resale for a several thousand dollar savings. If you haven't signed yet, you can cancel.

You could also do a add on to the first contract, even at a different resort.

:earsboy: Bill

I would call DVC directly and ask to speak with a manager. Explain your concerns and I am sure you will get the paperwork you are looking for. I have owned DVC since 1992 and have never had any problems with getting issues resolved. I hope you enjoy your ownership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter